Prominex is focused on the development and manufacture of molecular diagnostic assays for Point-of-Care (POC) infectious disease testing.
Prominex Key Facts
- Company was founded in 2016 and is headquartered at the JLABS facility in San Diego, CA.
- Initial assay development focus is on Sexually Transmitted Infections and Respiratory Tract Infections.
- Broad IP portfolio protects our novel enzyme, molecular chemistry and detection technologies.
- Leadership team has proven experience in molecular diagnostics and medical devices.
- Seed capital financing provided by Casdin Capital LLC and the founding CEO.