Molecular diagnostics reinvented; introducing dCliP, an easy and efficient nuclease-based chemistry
Prominex’s proprietary dCliP chemistry is a novel approach to molecular testing, eliminating the limitations of current molecular chemistries.
- Sensitive – LoD as low as 2.5 CFU/ml
- Polymerase-Free – Duplex specific nuclease-based chemistry
- Isothermal Reaction – Less complexity
- No Sample Preparation – Direct from crude sample
- Universal Assay Design – Enables rapid development and simplifies multiplexed assays
- Room Temperature Stable – No refrigeration or cold storage
- Internal Control – Corrects for sample-to-sample variability and ensures test processing efficacy
- No Amplicon – Reduces risk of contamination
Our solution is built around a simple but very powerful proprietary dCliP molecular chemistry. In recent studies, reaction product has been generated in just a few minutes and detected within seconds. Our proprietary DNS enzyme has roots in genomics while our reader systems are powered by rapid colorimetric technology. This molecular-based technology will enable global access to accurate and affordable molecular infectious disease testing across multiple settings.